Cross Pollinate is a two day event which gathers together food growers, producers and customers, industry, government and not-for-profit representatives, and foodies to share Tasmanian food and food stories and ideas.
This year's event topic is 'Connect & Grow' and includes:
- a Derwent Valley producer tour (bus and lunch) on the 21st of August;
- a day conference at MONA (morning tea and lunch); and
- drinks and a long table dinner on the 22nd of August.
Cross Pollinate is managed by Sprout Tasmania with partner Harvest Launceston Farmers Market.
Sprout Tasmania would like to thank our fabulous sponsors. To find out more about our sponsors click here.
- MONA (Venue Sponsor)
- Bellamys Organic (Dinner Sponsor)
- NRM South (Producer Tour Sponsor)
- Marinova (Event Sponsor)
- Slow Food Hobart (Event Supporter)
- FermenTasmania (Event Supporter)
- Collins SBA (Event Supporter)
- Wrest Point (Accommodation Sponsor) - fantastic rates for Cross Pollinate attendees! See Location for further details.
- Harvest Feast (Produce Sponsor)
- Backyard Bounty (Produce Sponsor)